Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Para Empezar (To Begin)


So, I created this blog for all of you stalkers. Now that I think about it, I may not have any. :( But I will keep up with this just to make myself feel better. :) I decided that I should make a blog for a few reasons. First, I leave March 4th for Argentina! I will be studying at the University of Belgrano until June 25th! So, since I will not be able to text everyone all of the time, or call my family constantly, I figured this will do. Secondly, the Lord has already made this past month quite adventurous and if it is this crazy already, I assume that much more craziness awaits me! So, I want to share how the Lord uses all of my experiences to be the Hero at the end of the day and  steal my heart once again.

For starters, before school ended, I found out that Berry was going to credit me 2000 green ones! Yeah buddy! I was depending on this money to buy my plane ticket. Then, I call Berry last week to see when I will receive my check and they told me that I would only be receiving $600!!! I began praying, knowing that the Lord was in control and He would take care of this dilemma. But as the days went on, I became extremely apprehensive and started losing faith in the Lord. :( How easily I fall. Then, I received a call from Berry yesterday and found out that I would be receiving the full amount that I was promised! Yay! I actually just booked my flight tonight! Once again He came to the rescue. Is it love? I believe so. <3

If they still need the assistance, I am also going to be teaching children english at an orphanage in Buenos Aires. Please pray that the Lord blesses me with this opportunity! As some of you may know, I visited the Dominican Republic in December on a missions trip and fell in love! It was not just an experience; it was life changing. The Lord worked in incredible ways and He used my team to share the Gospel and pour out His love on others. The children were so beautiful and they loved Jesus! From going to the Dominican, I realized how much my heart loves children so teaching english to the children in Buenos Aires would be something that I would cherish forever.

I have to get off now, :( but please stay connected with me through these blogs and I will be updating you all on this trip as often possible!

I love you all very much and I hope that you will be praying that the Lord uses me in Argentina and that He reaches the Argentine community!!

besos (kisses), Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment